Good Tidings and Prosperity to All! The beginning of a new lunar year is a great time to set goals and intentions for your business and personal life for the coming cycle.
Take a quick assessment to chart your roadmap for 2017:
- What went right in 2016?
- What didn’t go so well that you’d like to change?
- What do you want to improve or want to create in 2017 for your business? Productivity, Time Management, More Sales, More Profitable Sales, Expansion, More Staff, Exit Strategy?
Here’s a few quick things to do to perform a quick marketing check up and see what you might want to add to your New Year’s Marketing Plan To-Do list:
- Have you established a presence in social media on appropriate platforms for your business and customer base
- Are you active on those social media platforms
- Have you updated your website in the last 6 months? If not, why not?
- Is your website responsive – can it be viewed and experienced well on mobile devices?
- Do you have any video content on your website? If not, do you plan on adding it in the next 12 months?
- Is your marketing literature up to date with all of your current products, specifications and contact information?
- Has your company been featured in the media in the last 12 months? If not, why not?
- When you hand someone your business card, will they understand what you do when they see it again, long after your initial meeting? If not, think about a redesign.
- Have you attended any professional industry seminars in the last year? If not, will you do so in the coming year?
Hope this helps kick start your Fire Rooster year into high prosperity and abundance generating activity mode because great marketing is definitely something to “crow” about.